Get into the holiday spirit and entertain the kids with this fun craft activity!
• PILOT Pintor Paint Markers
• Christmas baubles
• Thin strip of paper (about 15cm long)
• Scrap paper
• Wet cloth for wiping off mistakes
1. Tape the ends of the paper strip together to make a ring.
2. Using the ring as a stand, place the bauble on top to keep it still.
3. Shake the Pintor Paint Marker 10-15 times with the cap on, hearing the ball move in the barrel. Remove the cap and prime the tip. Do this by pressing it multiple times on scrap paper until ink starts to flow.
4. Test the marker on scrap paper before drawing on the baubles.
5. Start by drawing a triangle in the shape of a Christmas tree on the bauble. Colour it in.
6. Next, draw a long rectangle for the tree trunk underneath the triangle.
7. Using your favourite colours, draw 2 squares, one on each side of the rectangle. This will be the presents under the Christmas tree!
8. Next, draw a star on top of the Christmas tree.
10. Once dry, draw lines for tinsel and circles for baubles on top of the Christmas tree. Use any colours you wish.
11. Draw ribbons on top the presents.
12. Lastly, decorate any empty space with circles or fun shapes.
13. And you’re done! Wait for your art to dry before hanging the bauble on the Christmas tree.
In case you make any mistakes, you can use a wet cloth to wipe it off!
Pilot Pen Australia
Here at PILOT we believe in possibilities and expression for all who love to think, play and create.
For over 100 years we have been guided by our principles of innovating and creating beautiful writing instruments that simply provide a writing experience like no other, making the possibilities endless with PILOT in your hands.